
We spent a pleasant afternoon decorating the very expensive Christmas Tree that takes up half the dining room.
(Note to self - apparently you can get them for £2 from Diss auction.)
We just let the girls get on with it, and then I did it again when they went to bed.
When all the decorating had been done, E and D spent about 2 hours playing happily with the fairies who live in the tree.
We hadn't bargained on this added facility - if I had known how much peace and quiet the tree would bring, I would have put it up weeks ago.
I spent ages making these gingerbread biscuits - they look lovely until they go soggy and fall off, or until someone nibbles chunks out of them.
And the cat seems to be knitting something out of the lametta - usually at about 3am.
2 comments:
lametta? what the? knitting. You have lost me. Not that difficult admittedly.
sorry Neil - I was anthropomorphosising for comic effect - obviously it went down like a lead balloon.
Post a Comment