We had a major stand-off this morning over the new star-shaped-strawberry-flavoured-Disney-princess cereal. She asked for it, then refused to eat it. I said " at least try it, and if you don't like it I will get you something else."
Fair?
She ended up having no breakfast, and I had a hollow victory.
She surprised me this afternoon though, by playing with the camping chairs, quietly, for half an hour. I have now earmarked the "setting up the chairs" job for Daphne at the next camp. (If I put loads of knots in the drawstring bags, it will take her ages.)
Fair?
She ended up having no breakfast, and I had a hollow victory.
She surprised me this afternoon though, by playing with the camping chairs, quietly, for half an hour. I have now earmarked the "setting up the chairs" job for Daphne at the next camp. (If I put loads of knots in the drawstring bags, it will take her ages.)
No comments:
Post a Comment